Issues Fixed in this Release
Citrix Secure Gateway
Product: Secure Gateway
Current Product Version: 3.0
Previous Product Version: 2.0 with Service Pack 1
Language: English (EN)
Fixed Issues List: 1.0
The following issues have been fixed since the previous release of this product. For information about new features and system requirements, see the product administration guides.
1. During periods of increased demand for the Secure Gateway Service, the service can become deadlocked. After the service is deadlocked, it stops responding to requests and memory usage increases as new requests are received. In addition, the Secure Gateway Service cannot be stopped or restarted using the Services administrative tool.
This fix removes the logic path that leads to the deadlock of the Secure Gateway Service.
[From Hotfix SGE201W002][#70104]
2. This fix enables keep-alives for the “internal” connections between the Secure Gateway and the Secure Ticket Authority (STA) if you are using firewall rules to terminate idle sessions.
[From Hotfix SGE201W002][#69722]
3. Users were unable to connect to Citrix Secure Gateway from certain clients. There were some Unicode characters in the HTTP header that the Secure Gateway service did not accept as valid characters.
The Secure Gateway Service has been changed to accept all Unicode characters in the HTTP header as valid characters and users can connect to Secure Gateway without any problem.
[From Hotfix SGE201W003][#82397]
4. The Secure Gateway Service experienced a fatal error when there were more than 90 URLs were added to the internal Web server list on the Secure Access Manager configuration tool. This occurred because several of the objects related to the I/O buffer could not handle the buffer size adjustment. The I/O buffer was reallocated but the related objects did not update correctly.
This fix introduces a mechanism that forces the I/O buffer to update its data when it is resized.
[From Hotfix SGE201W003][#83523]
5. RSA communication stopped between the Logon Agent and the Ace Client. This occurred when the Authenticate function called the clearHandle() function without initializing the handle first. When the handle was passed to RSA's SD_CLOSE() function to close the handle, RSA became unresponsive.
This fix ensures that the handle variable is initialized properly and RSA communication continues normally.
[From Hotfix SGE201W005][#87500]
6. Logon fails when using HTTPS between the Logon Agent and the Authentication Service. This issue was caused due to an insufficient buffer allocation.
This fix corrects the issue.
[From Hotfix SGE201W006][#92216]
7. If you use Secure Access Manager with Secure Gateway and configure a high number of external URLs for access through Secure Access Manager, the Secure Gateway service may exit unexpectedly.
This fix corrects the issue.
[From Hotfix SGE201W006][#96806]